Happy!

So I added a little guy to my home today! 8wk. Old Boston Terrier. He’s a quite little snuggle bug! I love him so much! My mom has already noticed how much he has lifted my spirits! :smiley: so happy to have him in my life!

Here’s mister Oliver Finn (Ollie for short)!
107-IMG_20140913_142812.jpg (270 KB)
108-2014091395144849.jpg (299 KB)

OMG, he is the sweetest thing. I love the name Ollie. He is just what you need. Believe me, this dog will definitely lift your spirits. There is nothing like the power of an animal that loves you. Wishing you the best with him.

Soo cute! Maybe this little chart will help you.

110-BostonTerrier.jpg (43.1 KB)

Thanks for the chart! He’s been great in his kennel last night he woke up about every 4 hrs needing to potty only 2 accidents so far! :smiley: he’s a quick learner I think I’m trying kennel training and pad training.

That's pretty amazing for a baby.

He is so adorable!! I am so happy for you, he will change your life...happy is the right word!

I love his name too and it fits that sweet little face.

Enjoy him and keep sending photos it always makes me happy to see dog photos!

I hope he brings you many years of joy

What a cutie pie.....I know he will bring you lots of smiles. Good luck, have fun and feel better.

What a beautiful boy, I am so glad your spirits are raised! God Bless you and little Ollie Julie

Looks like a great fit! Can't you feel how already so much of your focus goes to Ollie rather than whatever lupus issue is plaguing you at the moment?!?! I am soooo happy for you! When I saw your post, I yelled out loud (which, of course, caused my Golden & my Boston to run to me, trying to figure out was up!) I wish you many happy years together! Here's a picture of my (12 year old) baby (if it works; I have never attached here before):

109-IMG_0896.jpg.zip (3.21 MB)

He is adorable

ChicagoBeth said:

Looks like a great fit! Can't you feel how already so much of your focus goes to Ollie rather than whatever lupus issue is plaguing you at the moment?!?! I am soooo happy for you! When I saw your post, I yelled out loud (which, of course, caused my Golden & my Boston to run to me, trying to figure out was up!) I wish you many happy years together! Here's a picture of my (12 year old) baby (if it works; I have never attached here before):

I’m so happy for you. I know how you feel. I’ve been wanting to get another chihuahua to have with my long haired chihuahua, Chichi, that we have now and at last we are getting another puppy in a few weeks, an adorable tiny blonde haired girl we’ve named Sophi. Can’t wait to get her. They really do lift you up with their playing, cuddles and kisses.

Awe it’s so good to hear these type of posts! Enjoy your new buddy!

I don’t know what I would do without my dog. I’m so happy for you! It will make a world of difference!

I am so happy for you I have a 14 year old dog an I know he will leave here one day but i love him like a pup,my pup.

I am so happy for you, he's a cutie! I too have a dog, a mini dachshund, I think they do help us a lot, like a therapy dog!

would be lost without her. Take care

Deb

Thank you all so very much for all the wonderful love and support! I have been getting some really mean negative remarks from people saying well how are you going to take care of it what are you going to do about him when he has to go you shouldnt have a dog and and and... I know they are a lot of work at times but the benefits out way the negatives. What makes me mad is that yes we are sick so that means we are just supposed to do nothing have nothing that we love and enjoy and sit around feeling sorry for ourselves? I have been so mad.. I still want to be as normal as possible and still have and do the things I love. He has been so amazing the first 3 days I can not imagine the rest of the years to come! I have noticed how nice it is to be able to focus on someone else besides me and what I can and can not do. He did not do the pad training he wasn't having it so we went to out side training and he has been so much better. Working on kennel training today and tomorrow so when I am gone he inst barking/whining up a storm so far its better, last night he wasn't having it. Today there has not been one accident yet! :D Some one just came knocking on my door and he didn't even bark! so that makes me more comfortable leaving him for a few hours here and there.

Don't listen to those negative people, they have a problem! I know he makes you happy and that is all that counts. It will take him awhile to adjust as he is a puppy. It sounds like you have everything under control and you are doing things correctly. So just laugh at those nasty people!!

He’s SO adorable! He has such a sweet face. Fur babies are just the best. We have a little black chihuahua named Bunny, which my daughter received from the Easter Bunny several years ago. She is the most chill little dog I’ve ever seen. She is always up for a snuggle. I know you’ll be thrilled with Ollie. Enjoy!!

what a cutie!!