Sorry I keep disappearing!

Hey All,

I know I'm still fairly new and I wanted to thank everyone for such tremendous support!

Thanks to one of the discussions, I was prompted to see doc - vasculitis and fractures... It turned out that I did have a stress fracture in the ankle I had surgery on and was trying to walk.

This too shall pass. Back to no weight bearing then I can start building back up again to full weight - maybe a total of 12-14 weeks before I can lie down my crutches.

Anyhoot, life has been busy and I do my best to get work done - which is a lot of computer stuff so I haven't been on site much cuz I need a break from computer screen.

Just wanted to say thank you. & I hope not to be so sporadic here!

Traci

Hello traci,

Lovely to hear you on here and also updating we...you may be new but such a lovely member to the site.

Oh i am sorry you had an ankle fracture..that sounds the same as what Deenie had when her Ankle blowed up as she also as vasculitis.

Omg mate 12-14wks it's a long time and i really do feel for you and fingerscrossed all goes well for you to get on your crutches.

Well even if you can't get on your computer much thanks for updating we all on what's happened and i hope your progress inproves quicker than they said.

Love & hugs to you my special friend.

Terri xxx

Thinking Of You! Rose

Traci

I am sorry you are down for that long! I hope it heals fast for you know. I am so glad you went to the doctor! I go back this Wednesday to get a status on mine! I am hoping I can come out of the cam walker. We will see.

I am here if you need me!

Take care and do what you are suppose to so it can heal properly!

Deenie

Thanks, y'all. Since it's been since Fall of '10 since I walked w/out crutches or scooter, this next couple months should go quickly. And, if I weighed 1000 pounds, it would take a looong time to get up to full weight bearing. Trying to stay positive.

I'm so glad you posted that original post I saw, Deenie!!! Who'd a thunk vasculitis and fractures related?

May we all heal quickly of all our ailments!!!

Traci

Hello Traci,

Well i hope you recover quicker than what they say and you'd be surprised the issues involved alone with vasculitis.

Hugs Terri xxx

Hi Traci,

I hope you recover quickly and easily. I would be looking at the same thing if I eventually have to have my foot surgery. Prayers go out to you for a speedy recovery.

Trisha

Hello Traci,

How are you feeling in yourself since you added your discussion?...please update we when you can.

Love & kisses Terri xxx