Not again

Today was a rough day for my sister. I had to rush her in to the er because her blood pressure was 85 over 53. She also has an infection in her chest from the tube they do her dialysis in. I so hate to see her suffer like this. But I gave her encourage words and a prayer. It’s crazy because me and my sister has always been stuck at the hips, and I’m starting to feel some of her pain. As if we were twins. I sit up with her all night when she’s in pain singing to her and brushing her hair and to think that there’s a chance that it could be taking from me is so painful. But I’m keep a positive mind

God Bless you, you have no idea how much your support and love is helping your sister through this horrible journey that she is on. I know it is a terrible ordeal that she is experiencing. I have had Lupus for 36 years, since I was 16. I have had twenty + surgeries and I too have been hospitalized many many times. I had not experienced the kidney involvement like your sister so I can't tell you that I know what she's going though. I will be praying that some of her pain is lifted and the two of you can enjoy each other and she can recupperate. Keep your chin up and stay strong, you are awesome support for your sister. God bless you both!!!

Thank you Mrs.Connie I’m so thankful for this support group. I will to keep you in my prayers.

Connie L. Simmons said:

God Bless you, you have no idea how much your support and love is helping your sister through this horrible journey that she is on. I know it is a terrible ordeal that she is experiencing. I have had Lupus for 36 years, since I was 16. I have had twenty + surgeries and I too have been hospitalized many many times. I had not experienced the kidney involvement like your sister so I can’t tell you that I know what she’s going though. I will be praying that some of her pain is lifted and the two of you can enjoy each other and she can recupperate. Keep your chin up and stay strong, you are awesome support for your sister. God bless you both!!!

my prayers are with you and your sister....God bless you for being such an angel to her

You don't know how much it means to have someone that cares and is there for you. I have my children, but my son lives 3 hrs away and my daughter is so very busy (she does live w/us but has 3 children). Besides that, to have a sister that you can lean on means so much. You are doing more than you know just being there with her and doing the things you do for her. I'm so sorry, however, that you have to watch your sister go through the suffering that she does. All you can do is pray and continue your much needed support. God bless you....

Hi lovingkita, im sorry your sister its going thru this…but she is very lucky to have u as her guardian angel… I will keep u both in my prayers…God bless…

Angel312 said:

You don’t know how much it means to have someone that cares and is there for you. I have my children, but my son lives 3 hrs away and my daughter is so very busy (she does live w/us but has 3 children). Besides that, to have a sister that you can lean on means so much. You are doing more than you know just being there with her and doing the things you do for her. I’m so sorry, however, that you have to watch your sister go through the suffering that she does. All you can do is pray and continue your much needed support. God bless you…

Hi lovingkita,

Sorry to hear your sister is going through this but you seem to be giving her all the attention and love she needs at this present time and strong love goes such a long way.

I really hope she picks up the best she can soon as it's such a worry and alot of stress on your sister...my thoughts are with you.

Love to you both Terri xxx

Thanks so much

Dunnia said:

Hi lovingkita, im sorry your sister its going thru this…but she is very lucky to have u as her guardian angel… I will keep u both in my prayers…God bless…

Angel312 said:

You don’t know how much it means to have someone that cares and is there for you. I have my children, but my son lives 3 hrs away and my daughter is so very busy (she does live w/us but has 3 children). Besides that, to have a sister that you can lean on means so much. You are doing more than you know just being there with her and doing the things you do for her. I’m so sorry, however, that you have to watch your sister go through the suffering that she does. All you can do is pray and continue your much needed support. God bless you…

Thanks the angel was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much❤

Tez_20 said:

Hi lovingkita,

Sorry to hear your sister is going through this but you seem to be giving her all the attention and love she needs at this present time and strong love goes such a long way.

I really hope she picks up the best she can soon as it’s such a worry and alot of stress on your sister…my thoughts are with you.

Hi lovingkita,

I'm just hoping it did'nt upset you to much but all my thoughts are with you both and your sister's response to treatment helps her to recover better soon. xxxxx

Lovingkita said:

Thanks the angel was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much❤

Tez_20 said:

Hi lovingkita,

I really hope she picks up the best she can soon as it's such a worry and alot of stress on your sister...my thoughts are with you.