Our Lupus Sister Had A Stroke

Hi everyone. One of our members, Grace, suffered a stroke yesterday. She’s able to read, but has lost the ability to communicate through speech or writing. I received word from her husband yesterday. I’m terribly upset. But more importantly, I’m writing to ask that you all keep Grace in your prayers. I’ll post more information as I’m able. She’s a wonderful lady. Thank you.

so sorry to hear this. I will say prayers for her.

I’m sorry to hear about Grace. I will definitely keep her in my prayers. Tell her I hope she feels well soon.

Prayers going out for Grace. Please keep us advised.

Sorry to hear this has happened. Will hold good thoughts for a quick recovery.

Many prayers going out to Grace today, with a wish for a full recovery.

So very sorry to hear about Grace. I will be praying for you Grace, in case your husband shows this thread to you. I know how scary it is, since I’ve had two strokes. Just know a bunch of people are praying for you and you will get better.

I am praying for you Grace.

Grace is in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

I’m sure at some point Grace will see this post and be encouraged by all of your support. Thank you for your responses. They probably will mean more to Grace than we realize. Keep the good vibes coming!

Im sorry to hear the news, I will definitely keep grace in my prayers.

Wishes go out to you Grace and Family !!! Hope that you recover from this, we need you to help finish the fight to find a cure for LUPUS... Prayer's are going out for you....Beverly L.

• Prayers for her and for some degree of recovery

I'm so sorry and I feel her husband's pain too well. My mother just had a stroke too, she has lupus, she lost the ability to swallow and talk. Will pray for her and her family. It's a difficult path, but she can and will recover.

So sorry to hear about all that Grace is going through. Grace and her family will be in my prayers.

Hugs and blessings!

Prayer it shall be when u pray with 2 or more in my name thy will be done ,Grace will be in my prayers.

Beverly L. said:

Wishes go out to you Grace and Family !!! Hope that you recover from this, we need you to help finish the fight to find a cure for LUPUS... Prayer's are going out for you....Beverly L.

dearest grace and family, my warm heartest wishs too you and your family at this time of need your very muched loved by all your lupus brothers and sisters and I want to send you all the hopes and dreams of a full recovery stay well and god bless you and yours VEGASGIRL

Praying for God's touch on Grace and her husband.

Prayer is coming her way!