A-ha moments

i have figured out thru this site that the rashes and dark spots on my skin are probably caused by lupus, or that i am bruising so easily because of it but i just realized my elbows are totally blackish/red !! anybody else have this problem, they are not dirty and are not that color because i have used them for any reason as a matter of fact i have a lot of pain in my elbows. what could this be ?

My elbows look bruised as well. As a matter of fact they have a nice brown,red,greenish color to them. I have a friend who has lupus and when I showed her my elbows, she just shrugged and said it was most likely caused by swelling. I've never had dry spots on my elbows before, but now they're developing dry/white-ish ashy-ness. I figure its got to be the lupus. I feel your pain!

Just saw this symptom on the veria channel, I believe the show is incurables, but I wasn’t able to watch the whole show, look it up!

Hello, this probably is from the Lupus. You know Lupus have all kind of things that happen-sorry to say!!! Like my grang mom use to say if it is not one thing , it is something else. But we try to learn how to deal with it and what it bring , all kind of crazy stuff!! Staying strong is hard at times , just hold on ? This to shall pass!! Make a appointment with your doctor as soon as possible, hope that this stop…Beverly L.