You are always in my thoughts and prayers

Well I have been away for several weeks. I have been trying to make some positive decisions to make my life a little better for myself. It has become very clear to me that there is not a surgeon just around the corner waiting to help me with my mobility. So I now have a mobile wheelchair. This came with some expense because I had to buy a van and a lift to be able to be able to make good use of the new wheelchair.

It is amazing to be able to get out on my own even for an hour and interact with people. Makes me feel so much better to be able to get out in the fresh air and feel alive again.

So as I write this and title my discussion, I just wanted to let you know that all of you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Knowing that I have a safe place to come back to means the world to me.

Sending hugs,

I am so glad you can get out more with your mobile wheelchair.

I'm so glad you're able to get out and about again! That's great!

wonderful news that you can get out again, no amount of money is ill used if it helps you along. When I read "I feel alive again" I wanted to sing and was chair dancing at the computer. Hoping you are contagious!

Thank you all for your replies. It does feel wonderful to be out and about again. A fresh and positive change for sure.

CONGRATS on your new independance!!!

This is great news, and I'm glad you're able to get out again good for you!