Sorry, I've been out of touch

To my dear, dear, friends,

I apologize was out of touch. My husband went to Austin on Thursday, but my son is staying with me. My doctor is adament that I go into in the hospital, but I will discuss my husband when he gets but Monday. I will let all know when I know.

XOXO

DeAnne

I am so sorry DeAnne that you are struggling now with health issues. I too have been down so I understand when you'd rather do anything than go to the hospital. Will be praying for wisdom for your doctor so you can get the treatment you need. Take care of yourself and I know you will welcome your hubby getting home. Please don't take unnecessary risk when it comes to your health. Are you struggling with flu or lupus issues. Take care my friend.

Hugs,

Faye

Hello DeAnne,

Lovely to hear off you ad sorry about the doctor wanting you in hospital but if you can let we know when you've spoken with your hubby that would be nice and i hope to god it's not to serious.

There does come times when Lupus really does rise it's ugly head upon we and all i can say my friend is my deepest love and thoughts are with you at this moment in time.

Godbless you dearly..your loving friend Terri xxx

http://cdn.mdjunction.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/Lil_Angel-7686128ed6ca2b3ff976155aa632788d.gif

DeAnne

I'm sorry you're going through health issues right now. I'll pray that you get the help you need be it at home with rest or in the hospital. Hugs to you, Trisha

DeAnne,

You are in my prayers. I am glad to hear that someone will be with you. I've been thinking about you and something you said about having a stroke. I wasn't sure if you meant from the past or just recently? Please don't push yourself, just take it easy and we all will be praying for you to get the proper treatment and fast recovery.

Love & hugs,

Ally

take care of yourself vegas. Feel better!

Thanks to all of you,

Scott, have to stay well so all of you have a tour guide when you come to visit. I am so thankful that I have people that I can talk to about the medical side of this silly disease. I really am NOT a good patient and really don't want to go in. Now my docs are ganging up on me. But JR (husband) gets home tonight. Unfortnately, he texted me that (y'all) is now a permanent part of his vocabulary. Told him that was grounds for divorce. LOL See, I can still keep a sense of humor. You all are the reason why.

Love to you all,

DeAnne

It's great that you have your sense of humor throughout this. and yes, I need a Vegas guide!

DeAnne,

You need to get better so y'all can do the texas two step with your "newly transformed" texan husband? lol If I see you post a recipe for chicken fried steak on the group, I'll know what happened. :') Are all your doctors agreeing that you should be in the hospital??

Ally

It is early Tues. a.m. and what have you decided? Are you feeling any better? Still praying for you.

Hugs,

Faye

Hello DeAnne,

I'm with Faye on this it's late Tuesday 21:OOpm here and what's happening please mate and hows your health?

Love Terri xxx

Hi DeAnne,

Very concerned about you and hope you are getting the appropriate care. You are in my prayers and thoughts.

Hugs,

Aly