Punish Lupus... find a cure!

On May 18th my family, a few friends, and myself will be participating in the Walk to End Lupus hosted by the Lupus Foundation of America in NYC. Until then I am doing everything I can to raise as much money as I can toward helping to find a cure. If we could even get 10 people to donate $10 we would have a substantial donation. Please click the link below or contact me for a list of one our many donation cans placed at local businesses around the are.

Thank you so much in helping in this fight. Remember, even if it's only $1, every little bit helps. Also, please don't forget to share and encourage others to share. Lupus is a very difficult disease with no cure. Please help us find a cure.

http://lupus.donorpages.com/newyork2013/DesireaCarr/

YES ANN A. FIGHT THE LUPUS AND MAKE PEOPLE AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC AWARE OF WHAT WE HAVE. ESPECIALLY THE STRUGGLES. NO ONE BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE INTERNAL BOMB INSIDE OF US. SO, WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE.

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD COME OUT WITH SOME LONG SLEEVE SHIRITS THAT SAY I WONDER WHO ELSE HAS LUPUS??

THANKS KEEP THE GOOD NEWS COMING

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey everyone, Des here again. Although I'm very close to my goal I still have a little way to go. Let's help ourselves by donating even $5 to help find a cure. You know we all deserve it!! Please support my team as me and my family Walk to Find A Cure Now!! Donations can also be mailed to me, Desirea Carr PO Box 167 Ruby NY 12475. It is my promise that every single penny I collect between now and May IS going with me to be donated to the Lupus Foundation of America. Thank you all for your support. Desirea