Our Moderator Terry is in the hospital

I received this message from Terry's husband:

Dear JC,

I'm Terry's husband Steven.

Terry was admitted to hospital early thursday morning through a bad seizure and while she was admitted they found out her chest infection besides the bad cough had progressed also to pleurisy.

When i went to the hospital tonight her lungs are clear of clots as they've x-rayed my wife besides checking her blood but she's on oxygen besides a drip to feed fluid to her organs.

She asked me to let you know besides other moderators, for the reason why she's not on and i'd appreciate this very much.

I also hope your circumstances have improved, as i'm updated regular by Terry.

Kind Regards

Steven

Prayers are with her and all of her family for speedy recovery!

How awful! Tell her we're all thinking of her!

Special thoughts and prayers you and yours…xxx

Prayers for comfort and healing are with your my Dear Friend! Bless your precious heart! Take care and rest as much as you can til you are better. Miss you! Love, Lori

Terri,

You do so much for us. Thank you and hope you get through this round.

Berta

CRYING, PRAYING

prayers for a speedy recovery! hope she is feeling better soon...

My love and prayers are with you and Terry. Stay strong and know we are here for you.

get well wishes and prayers..

My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.
We miss your positive writings.

You are truly in my prayers Terri.Be blesses and Hope u feel better soon best wishes.

God Bless you Terri- praying for a speedy recovery.. you are loved by so many....my love to you, Amy

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!

Hope all goes well! Wish you the best and all my love and prayers are with you and the family. Thanks Steven for the updates.

Praying for you Terri and Steven!

Praying for your family’s strength and a speedy recovery.

It should all go well… Home n healthy soon!

My prayers are with Terry. God is faithful in all things.

Love,

Sheri

My prayers and thoughts are with Terry as the docs hands are guided by God.