Our Moderator Terry is in the hospital

Praying for a speedy recovery !

My thoughts and prayers are with you both and the rest of your family.

Get well soon, terri. (((hugs)))

Miss you Terri and praying for you.

Love you,

Ally

Sending prayer and hugs your way…

pray god is with you

Hello everyone. I haven’t bn on for a long time. I read this latest post n I can totally relate. Has anyone else suffered seizures? I had 2 that were 3 hrs apart n a wk later I had another. I’m taking Keppra now to control them. Is this common? Thx

Our prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. Stay strong.

IM WORRIED I DIDNT KNOW THAT YOU CAN SUFFER A SEIZURE FROM HAVING LUPUS, I LIVE ALONE AND A FRIEND SUGGESTED I GET A MEDICAL ALERT BRACLET

Sending much love and prayer to you and your family.

Sending you my prayers and love. Strength and faith to all your family. I hope this bout passes swiftly. We are all pulling for you. ~Maré

Sending love and prayers to Terri and Steve-
Terri, get well soon,
Love and miss you!
Renie

Mitch,

Lupus has been known to cause seizures. I keep a cell phone near me always since I had several episodes of seizure-like activity, one sending me to the ER. Better safe than sorry.
http://cure4lupus.org/store/index.php?main_page=page&id=156&chapter=1

Ally
mitch724 said:

IM WORRIED I DIDNT KNOW THAT YOU CAN SUFFER A SEIZURE FROM HAVING LUPUS, I LIVE ALONE AND A FRIEND SUGGESTED I GET A MEDICAL ALERT BRACLET

Have been praying dear Terri....and will continue for you and Steven. We all love and appreciate you so much, and so thankful you are getting the help you desperately need at this time.

Just know you are in my CONSTANT prayers for relief and complete healing.

Love you my precious friend,

Faye

I pray for you every night and hope your health gets better you have been through so much and you keep giving to all of us in any way you can, you are such a special person. I am going to pray God grants you a special Christmas blessing. As always lots of love Julie

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I pray your recovery is speedy and that you are well soon. Just please, listen to your body and take it slowly if that is what it needs.

Prayers going up for your family.

All of my prayers for a fast recovery and good health!

Sending you love, hugs, and prayers for a speedy and total recovery. My heart is with you, Terri. Also sent you a Jimmy Buffet 'cheeseburger in paradise' for when you are ready to eat again! I have been to his restaurant in Key West and had one of these, and they are delish!

All the best to you!

Love and hugs,

Susan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBsPZV14I-k

Please give Terry my love,and i hope she will be soon better,and at home for Christmas,thinking of her,and she will be in my prayers.xx