Headaches

I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with lupus headaches. … My head aches started when I was first diagnosed in June but with those I was I unable to be by much noise and light… I pretty much lived in suglasses;). Now I’ve been having headaches since January. I went to the er 3xs in one week. I haven’t found anything to ease the pain besides the Percocet they’ve given me but I’m running out. I saw a neurologist on fri and was perscribed notriptylin? And another pill that I should take once i get a headache! Really how do u know once u get one? And the kicker is with that pill I can only take it 2 a week. So what about the other days? Sorry I’ve been venting. Just a bit stressed.

I've been fighting a headache as well and it has been horrible. I take the tramadol since that is the only pain medicine that works and I also take Topomax. It doesn't seem to be helping this week though. I pray you find relief as I continue to search for the same.

Thanks for replying. I’m sorry ur in so much pain. I really wouldn’t wish his pain on anyone! I also will keep u in my prayers. I hope u find relief soon.

NuDirection said:

I’ve been fighting a headache as well and it has been horrible. I take the tramadol since that is the only pain medicine that works and I also take Topomax. It doesn’t seem to be helping this week though. I pray you find relief as I continue to search for the same.