Free Lupus Journal

Hi everyone! You can receive a free lupus journal to document symptoms and remember dr appointments. The website is www.lupuscheck.com!!
331-image.jpg (795 KB)

THANKS Sonja, I just signed up for one ! :)

thank you so much for sharing - I just registered for my journel.

thanks, Live journal is another great place to track all your health problems if you have more than lupus. It has journal, daily how you feel plus profile which includes new drugs and how they in are effecting you.

Best is you can let your doctor on site if you wish...or you can print out and take it too them.

I also enjoy support on this site! It is most through all of any health journal i have seen that in compasses all your health problems.

BUT i also appreciate just having lupus one plus i always like getting any new lupus site that others think are worth while.

Many health insurances and/ or doctor's offices are also doing this...journal that your doctor can access or you can access your own files from the doctor's office.

Do you have a link for live journal? I really like the idea that my doc could access it. Thanks.

siskiyousis said:

thanks, Live journal is another great place to track all your health problems if you have more than lupus. It has journal, daily how you feel plus profile which includes new drugs and how they in are effecting you.

Best is you can let your doctor on site if you wish...or you can print out and take it too them.

I also enjoy support on this site! It is most through all of any health journal i have seen that in compasses all your health problems.

BUT i also appreciate just having lupus one plus i always like getting any new lupus site that others think are worth while.

Many health insurances and/ or doctor's offices are also doing this...journal that your doctor can access or you can access your own files from the doctor's office.