Dizzine

Tap here to begin writing

does anyone gets dizzy or lightheaded when walking… I do and sometimea i think i might have vertigo…its dizzines part of the lupus?

i do get dizzy/ sometimes more than others

Dunnia said:

does anyone gets dizzy or lightheaded when walking.... I do and sometimea i think i might have vertigo...its dizzines part of the lupus?

hi Janice…so do you think its the lupus…

janice said:

i do get dizzy/ sometimes more than others

Dunnia said:

does anyone gets dizzy or lightheaded when walking… I do and sometimea i think i might have vertigo…its dizzines part of the lupus?

i would definitively talk to the doc about it because even if it from Lupus, it needs to be addressed. i don't know for certain, but i truly believe Lupus has been affecting my brain...my migraines changed and I got a lot more confused and have vision changes..and now i have lupus on the back of my head that are probably only swollen lymph nodes but they were not there before and now they are, so they have to have been caused by something...and I pretty much blame lupus for all of it. I think...Lupus moved into my life, and now this (this body with all its problems) is the house that Lupus built

oh lol i see that spell check is at it's best pranks again and i clicked on the worng words, but i will leave it they way it is...it is kind of funny to read the spell check corrections

Ok Janice i will talk to my dr…lol…

janice said:

oh lol i see that spell check is at it’s best pranks again and i clicked on the worng words, but i will leave it they way it is…it is kind of funny to read the spell check corrections

I know its funny…lol…i click on dizzine instead of dizziness lol…

janice said:

oh lol i see that spell check is at it’s best pranks again and i clicked on the worng words, but i will leave it they way it is…it is kind of funny to read the spell check corrections

Hello Dunnia,

The Dizzyness and lightheadedness comes from the lupus and when i have it, i can actually feel myself swaying...my hubby as told me it makes me look drunk....mind you i'm not surprised with the amount of junk i take.lol xxx

Dunnia said:

does anyone gets dizzy or lightheaded when walking.... I do and sometimea i think i might have vertigo...its dizzines part of the lupus?

Ok terry thank you…i wAs worry…love Dunnia

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

The Dizzyness and lightheadedness comes from the lupus and when i have it, i can actually feel myself swaying…my hubby as told me it makes me look drunk…mind you i’m not surprised with the amount of junk i take.lol xxx

Dunnia said:

Dunnia,

It's also wise though to get your sugar tested because suffering from low sugar which i do and also low blood pressure can cause these two you've mentioned, so next time you see your nurse or GP ask them if both are ok to make sure and if they are then it's the lupus playing up.

You takecare mate. Love Terri xxx

Dunnia said:

Ok terry thank you...i wAs worry...love Dunnia

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

The Dizzyness and lightheadedness comes from the lupus and when i have it, i can actually feel myself swaying...my hubby as told me it makes me look drunk....mind you i'm not surprised with the amount of junk i take.lol xxx

Dunnia said:

I got my sugar tested and i was fine, the dt. Told me ut because i have my nervs on my neck compressed to one side but i dont think thats why…thanx terry…and im sorry you have low sugar and low pressure…love Dunnia…

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

It’s also wise though to get your sugar tested because suffering from low sugar which i do and also low blood pressure can cause these two you’ve mentioned, so next time you see your nurse or GP ask them if both are ok to make sure and if they are then it’s the lupus playing up.

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

The Dizzyness and lightheadedness comes from the lupus and when i have it, i can actually feel myself swaying…my hubby as told me it makes me look drunk…mind you i’m not surprised with the amount of junk i take.lol xxx

Dunnia said:

Dunnia,

What are the causes if you don't mind me asking of your nerves being pressed to one side of your neck, as this can be through thyroid trouble and it mainly affects your nervous system and the pressed nerves affect your muscles and joints.

If your ok otherwise with sugar and blood pressure, then i'd say it was your Lupus causing a flare and aggitating these problems....we suffer so much over 12hrs of the day are working out whats causing what in my eyes.lol

I'm used to the low blood pressure but it makes my raynauds alot worse and as long as i eat sugar daily to help keep my sugar up then i'm ok, otherwise i go weaker. xxx

Dunnia said:

I got my sugar tested and i was fine, the dt. Told me ut because i have my nervs on my neck compressed to one side but i dont think thats why.......thanx terry.......and im sorry you have low sugar and low pressure.........love Dunnia....

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

It's also wise though to get your sugar tested because suffering from low sugar which i do and also low blood pressure can cause these two you've mentioned, so next time you see your nurse or GP ask them if both are ok to make sure and if they are then it's the lupus playing up.

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Hi terry… I have no idea why my neck nerves are compressed to one side, my dr. Thinks maybe from an injury from the past…but i do also have deterioration on my cartiage in neck and spine…why idk…maybe the lupus lol… I use to get shots on my nevk for the pain but i stop…i just work out and it helps alot… U know sometimes i think i might have low sugar but my dr. Says im ok…love Dunnia…

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

What are the causes if you don’t mind me asking of your nerves being pressed to one side of your neck, as this can be through thyroid trouble and it mainly affects your nervous system and the pressed nerves affect your muscles and joints.

If your ok otherwise with sugar and blood pressure, then i’d say it was your Lupus causing a flare and aggitating these problems…we suffer so much over 12hrs of the day are working out whats causing what in my eyes.lol

I’m used to the low blood pressure but it makes my raynauds alot worse and as long as i eat sugar daily to help keep my sugar up then i’m ok, otherwise i go weaker. xxx

Dunnia said:

I got my sugar tested and i was fine, the dt. Told me ut because i have my nervs on my neck compressed to one side but i dont think thats why…thanx terry…and im sorry you have low sugar and low pressure…love Dunnia…

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

It’s also wise though to get your sugar tested because suffering from low sugar which i do and also low blood pressure can cause these two you’ve mentioned, so next time you see your nurse or GP ask them if both are ok to make sure and if they are then it’s the lupus playing up.

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Hello Dunnia,

It's the deterioration of your cartiage in neck and spine causing it and when i was 16 i had to have fortnightly jabs in my right shoulder through drapped nerves...i was born with cervical spondylosis and my backs disfigured, i've got two verbrae suporting my neck and 20 MRI x-rays was done in my early 20's to see if it was trapping my main nerve down my back and it was'nt i had a small gap either side of the main nerve but pressure off this alone can cause the issues you've been having as i've doubled checked.

Lupus does cause these problems and from the accident it's helped it along over the years.

Hows your symptoms been today??

Love Terry xxx

P.S My names is spelt with a Y but i use an I because i've had other people think i'm a bloke.lol

Dunnia said:

Hi terry.... I have no idea why my neck nerves are compressed to one side, my dr. Thinks maybe from an injury from the past...but i do also have deterioration on my cartiage in neck and spine...why idk..maybe the lupus lol... I use to get shots on my nevk for the pain but i stop...i just work out and it helps alot.... U know sometimes i think i might have low sugar but my dr. Says im ok...........love Dunnia....

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

What are the causes if you don't mind me asking of your nerves being pressed to one side of your neck, as this can be through thyroid trouble and it mainly affects your nervous system and the pressed nerves affect your muscles and joints.

If your ok otherwise with sugar and blood pressure, then i'd say it was your Lupus causing a flare and aggitating these problems....we suffer so much over 12hrs of the day are working out whats causing what in my eyes.lol

I'm used to the low blood pressure but it makes my raynauds alot worse and as long as i eat sugar daily to help keep my sugar up then i'm ok, otherwise i go weaker. xxx

Dunnia said:

I got my sugar tested and i was fine, the dt. Told me ut because i have my nervs on my neck compressed to one side but i dont think thats why.......thanx terry.......and im sorry you have low sugar and low pressure.........love Dunnia....

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Terry… Oh wow…i only had one mri and i was freaking out, you had so many omg… Im sorry for everything you are going thru…ad i thank you for all your advise… be strong my friend…love Dunnia…

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

It’s the deterioration of your cartiage in neck and spine causing it and when i was 16 i had to have fortnightly jabs in my right shoulder through drapped nerves…i was born with cervical spondylosis and my backs disfigured, i’ve got two verbrae suporting my neck and 20 MRI x-rays was done in my early 20’s to see if it was trapping my main nerve down my back and it was’nt i had a small gap either side of the main nerve but pressure off this alone can cause the issues you’ve been having as i’ve doubled checked.

Lupus does cause these problems and from the accident it’s helped it along over the years.

Love Terry xxx

P.S My names is spelt with a Y but i use an I because i’ve had other people think i’m a bloke.lol

Dunnia said:

Hi terry… I have no idea why my neck nerves are compressed to one side, my dr. Thinks maybe from an injury from the past…but i do also have deterioration on my cartiage in neck and spine…why idk…maybe the lupus lol… I use to get shots on my nevk for the pain but i stop…i just work out and it helps alot… U know sometimes i think i might have low sugar but my dr. Says im ok…love Dunnia…

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

What are the causes if you don’t mind me asking of your nerves being pressed to one side of your neck, as this can be through thyroid trouble and it mainly affects your nervous system and the pressed nerves affect your muscles and joints.

If your ok otherwise with sugar and blood pressure, then i’d say it was your Lupus causing a flare and aggitating these problems…we suffer so much over 12hrs of the day are working out whats causing what in my eyes.lol

I’m used to the low blood pressure but it makes my raynauds alot worse and as long as i eat sugar daily to help keep my sugar up then i’m ok, otherwise i go weaker. xxx

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Terry… Its so funny cuz i didnt know what ‘bloke’ means so i had to goggle it lol… im mexican so its some words in english that i dont know lol… Lol…love Dunnia…

Dunnia said:

Terry… Oh wow…i only had one mri and i was freaking out, you had so many omg… Im sorry for everything you are going thru…ad i thank you for all your advise… be strong my friend…love Dunnia…

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

It’s the deterioration of your cartiage in neck and spine causing it and when i was 16 i had to have fortnightly jabs in my right shoulder through drapped nerves…i was born with cervical spondylosis and my backs disfigured, i’ve got two verbrae suporting my neck and 20 MRI x-rays was done in my early 20’s to see if it was trapping my main nerve down my back and it was’nt i had a small gap either side of the main nerve but pressure off this alone can cause the issues you’ve been having as i’ve doubled checked.

Lupus does cause these problems and from the accident it’s helped it along over the years.

Love Terry xxx

P.S My names is spelt with a Y but i use an I because i’ve had other people think i’m a bloke.lol

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Terry… Its so funny cuz i didnt know what ‘bloke’ means so i had to goggle it lol… im mexican so its some words in english that i dont know lol… Lol…love Dunnia…

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

Love Terry xxx

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Hello Dunnia,

It seems like we've both been suffering with the same symptoms more or less.lol....since they diagnosed me with this Lupus and the way it's took me down in the last 2yrs i have been worried but it's like i said to my hubby why i'm stressing god knows when i was born with it had ailemts attached to it and the only think was bloods was'nt took furthur to show it was lupus.

Well i had those 20 done and since i took ill at 18 with seizures and bad falls my heads like the map of the world.lol...i've had to have an MRI scan yearly up till 2008 and they've just done another because of the stroke i had again 3wks ago...still waiting on the results from that.

Thanks for you lovely concern mate as it goes a long way but your dealing with something also which can cause some pressure and really they should re-scan you again to see how much more deteriation as gone on...it's worth asking your GP or specialist about.

Take it steady Dunnia and all my thoughts are with you mate. xxx

Dunnia,

Bloke in the uk means a man.lol...i've had some right confusion in the past with how i speak on other forums... so no worries. xxx

Dunnia said:

Terry.... Its so funny cuz i didnt know what 'bloke' means so i had to goggle it lol...... im mexican so its some words in english that i dont know lol.... Lol......love Dunnia...

Dunnia said:
Terry... Oh wow...i only had one mri and i was freaking out, you had so many omg..... Im sorry for everything you are going thru....ad i thank you for all your advise....... be strong my friend.....love Dunnia...

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

It's the deterioration of your cartiage in neck and spine causing it and when i was 16 i had to have fortnightly jabs in my right shoulder through drapped nerves...i was born with cervical spondylosis and my backs disfigured, i've got two verbrae suporting my neck and 20 MRI x-rays was done in my early 20's to see if it was trapping my main nerve down my back and it was'nt i had a small gap either side of the main nerve but pressure off this alone can cause the issues you've been having as i've doubled checked.

Lupus does cause these problems and from the accident it's helped it along over the years.

Love Terry xxx

P.S My names is spelt with a Y but i use an I because i've had other people think i'm a bloke.lol

Dunnia said:

Hi terry.... I have no idea why my neck nerves are compressed to one side, my dr. Thinks maybe from an injury from the past...but i do also have deterioration on my cartiage in neck and spine...why idk..maybe the lupus lol... I use to get shots on my nevk for the pain but i stop...i just work out and it helps alot.... U know sometimes i think i might have low sugar but my dr. Says im ok...........love Dunnia....

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Dunnia,

Dunnia said:

Tez_20 said:

Hello Dunnia,

Dunnia said: