Body tremors

just wondered if anybody experienced this, i am the one who still has the diagnosisi of fibromyalgia along with "borderline lupus" and sjogrens but am not getting any treatment at this time, other than being treated for fibro. i see my rheumy again in june for consulation and test. i am and have been having upper body tremors, this is the only word i can use to explain how they feel, they do not hurt but it is scary, i did nothing today but sat with my aunt a few hours at the nursing home, even after what i call a good nights sleep i came home and was so tired i couldnt keep my eyes open, of course, i lay down and struggle to rest, then wen i do get to rest and am resting soundly as it gets my body starts shaking like on the inside, it is so hard to explain, if you see somebody shaking psychically i am doing that on the inside, this cant be normal, i did this a lot last year and it went away, i told my rheumy and she didnt seem to be concerned, anybody else have this happen to them, is this common, i also have a white thick film on my tongue anybody else have this, i have a metallic taste in my mouth, my throat is so dry i cant even talk sometimes or eat i think i have discussed some of this already i am just so tired i cant think straight to be honest. thx kel

You sound pretty miserable and I'm with you. Let the doc know about your tremors. Do you have a temperature?

Why are you borderline? Ridiculous. Either shake that rheumy's cage or get another one. Borderline to me is very mean-hearted and especially without treating your symptoms.

Some of this can be helped with practical stuff.

1. dry mouth - suck on sugarless lemon drops or chew sugar-free gum.

2. If your nose is dry too, put a little Vaseline up there with a Q-tip. If your ear canals are dry, use a little mineral oil on a different Q-tip.

3. White film tongue: Probably is yeast infection. Start eating yogurt everyday (if you tolerate dairy). Let the doc know.

P.S. I have both lupus, sjogrens and fibromyalgia, just to name a few of the autoimmune stuff I'm dealing with.

We've got to hold on.

if you have sjogrens does the dry mouth come and go and the dry eye too, i have appointment in june and it will be my luck it will be gone again.,
USAGURL said:

You sound pretty miserable and I'm with you. Let the doc know about your tremors. Do you have a temperature?

Why are you borderline? Ridiculous. Either shake that rheumy's cage or get another one. Borderline to me is very mean-hearted and especially without treating your symptoms.

Some of this can be helped with practical stuff.

1. dry mouth - suck on sugarless lemon drops or chew sugar-free gum.

2. If your nose is dry too, put a little Vaseline up there with a Q-tip. If your ear canals are dry, use a little mineral oil on a different Q-tip.

3. White film tongue: Probably is yeast infection. Start eating yogurt everyday (if you tolerate dairy). Let the doc know.

P.S. I have both lupus, sjogrens and fibromyalgia, just to name a few of the autoimmune stuff I'm dealing with.

We've got to hold on.

Hi Kel,

Do you keep a symptoms's journal? Even if you don't have the dry eyes and mouth, if you have the symptoms and dates and show it to your rheumie he should take it seriously.