ARE YOu a Sister, mom, Friend, or Daughter of LUPUS?

Please consider joining the new group that talks more directly toward the issues WOMEN face with Lupus.

If your a daughter, Share your story.

If your a Mom, share your story.

If you a wife, share your story.

If your a friend.... share how you support.

Being a WOMAN affectected by Lupus is it's OWN topic.

Please join the convo on pregnancy, aging, relationships, self image, friendships,

and parenting......... all with Lupus.

-Cynthia

hi, i am a friend.. the support i give is and ear for a chat good or bad, to share in how they are feeling , sometimes a good ear and shoulder to cry on is a big help. :)

how do I join?

go to discussions at the top and introduce yourself :)

prtyblueyz said:

how do I join?

I am a momma to three beautiful daughters; my oldest is almost 20 and finishing up her sophomore year in college, my middle daughter is 12 and going through her first year of middle school, and my youngest daughter is 10 and in the fourth grade. I was diagnosed February of 2012 but have been sick for several years (since 2008).

I am also finishing up a Master’s in Biochemistry and Milecular Biology. All of my girls are very active. Keeping up with them has been very difficult. It’s very difficult to take care of yourself the way I need to when I have so many pressures coming from so many different directions.

hey ladies!

I am not sure why this is not added to the groups yet. It was started, and approved.

I will check with moderators to see if there is a glitch somewhere...... you can also get to it by going to my personal page. Then clicking on the groups i am apart of. You will see I am in the group for LUPUS WOMEN.

wow! being a mother is such a blessing. But is definitely is a challenge when the disease calls for so much more of your attention. And your in school too!!!! congrats on raising beautiful girls/ What an accoplishment.

I would love to hear more of what your girls say regarding how the lupus affects their life. My daughter is 6 going on 20/ LOL/ but she is so sweet and understaanding. but I would still love to hear her honest opinion rather than the sweet daughter she is.... and doing or saying whatever to make me smile. I am truly interested in their concerns for us as their moms.

Pelase wait to respond... I want to continue this chat inside the "GROUP" area for LUPUS WOMEN.

where we can really have girl to girl dialog.

Thanks everyone for their patience/ And again.... please feel free to go to my page... then to groups...then you can see the group from there.

Until we meet up later....

Cynthia

Amy said:

I am a momma to three beautiful daughters; my oldest is almost 20 and finishing up her sophomore year in college, my middle daughter is 12 and going through her first year of middle school, and my youngest daughter is 10 and in the fourth grade. I was diagnosed February of 2012 but have been sick for several years (since 2008).

I am also finishing up a Master's in Biochemistry and Milecular Biology. All of my girls are very active. Keeping up with them has been very difficult. It's very difficult to take care of yourself the way I need to when I have so many pressures coming from so many different directions.

UPDATE!

UPDATE!

UPDATE!

To find the group......

GO TO the "GROUPS" tab on the top of the menu area.

Then their is a box for searching.

Type in LUPUS DAUGHTER and hit SEARCH icon

and the group will appear magically! :) SMILE

Please join!

I am headed to work.... i have already posted a few times n this WOMAN-to-WOMAN- setting.

With things that I deal with as a woman.

Looking forward to discussing more of these topics.

-Cynthia

"LUPUS DAUGHTER"

go to GROUPS" . then i the search field... type in LUPUS DAUGHTERS.

then you will see the group. and can JOIN!

I am not sure why it doesn't appear when you look under groups... you have to actually search for it.

But its there.

Look forward to chatting.I will

Be back this evening.

prtyblueyz said:

how do I join?

CLICK on GROUPS in the menu area.

You will see featured groups. The ALL groups

In the SEARCH box povided... type "LUPUS DAUGHTER"

the GROUP will MAGICALLY APPEAR ! :)

Please join.....

Can't wait to chat !~!

#offtowork

Hi there. Can I ask you what rheumatologist you see in Arizona? I live in az too and am searching for a new one. The doctor I see now is so uncaring and has no people skills. Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

I am the mother of 5 daughters and 1 son, I have been sick all my life. I seen Dr. and have had hospital stays and the Dr. could not find any thing. right after I had my son all my symptoms got worst, I could no longer work and I have been in the hospital twice. over all I living the best life I can and God has been so good to me and my family. As you all know lupus can affect us all in many different ways. I have a lot of pain and memory loss and sometimes the pain in my legs and hands hurt so bad I dont know what to do. I tell myself this to shall pass, and it does. be blessed godsgirl

I have asked to join. It says someone needs to accept me to the group. Thanks Sandy

THE GROUP is showing in the groups section/tab.

Please consider joining...

discussions are happening now!

:)

I apologize Sandy. It should have accepted you immediately. Let me check on it.

One sec.

sandy73 said:

I have asked to join. It says someone needs to accept me to the group. Thanks Sandy

Hello, am a woman with Lupus, a mother of 3 kids(which are grown),and a grandmother of 3 all in one!!! Having Lupus for soon to be 3 years -it was sooooooo hard at first!! There were moments that I really wanted to give in -I couln’t do that. So i faced the reality part and made Lupus do what I wanted it to do. Meaning , I learned the things that I could not do , the moment to take power break to rest , schedule small task for the day , and how to manage the noise level! And since then things have been going Great for me. Oh not forgetting telling the doctor honest feelings and how things affect me, without doing these things I think that Lupus would have killed me from the very start . But so far so good and know I say to everyone I have Lupusu , and it don’t have me!, well that’s my story !! Hope this encourage someone (all) who are “living with Lupus”…Beverly .L

You and I probley go to the same Rhuem then. LOLOLOL!!!

he is not caring at all. He is just smart as hell and thats te ONLY reason i have not left.

I go to AZ arthtritis and rhuem. they have a MESA office and a phoenix and paraadise valley locations.

the person I LOVE is CAROL SWENSON. She is the practitioner. She is amazing. best i ever seen. its just really hard to get to her.

Its like I been there for 10 years now. so i dont see doc often "ANYMORE" =because its mostly maintenence and updates on scripts. so they go to him... for approvals.. but he doesnt have to see me

add me as friend.. we can chat more about names....

kuma said:

Hi there. Can I ask you what rheumatologist you see in Arizona? I live in az too and am searching for a new one. The doctor I see now is so uncaring and has no people skills. Hope to hear from you soon :)