Romancing a Wolf

Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing better each day. lifewithlupus.org is like a family to me and that's why whenever something new happens i rush here to talk about it. Well, here is the new thing.. i recently started blogging. The subject is obviously SLE, but instead of writing as a horror I decided to romanticize it.

The reason behind blogging is very simple. When I was diagnosed with SLE i tried to look all over the web for real people and their real experiences instead of well drafted definitions by wiki or webmed etc.I was fortunate to stumble here where i found and connected with real people. my blog is just an attempt to extend that hand to others who are still searching for answer, but in a less scary way. Anybody who is interested is welcome to check it out. Following is the link to it.

https://wolfandbutterflygirl.wordpress.com/

Thank you for all the support i get here. Without lifewithlupus and its wonderful memebers thing would have been far more difficult than they are.

Hi there thanks for the link ill have a look at your blog.Sending your positive vibes and thoughts.

thank you so much. warm hugs to you.

Queenpink said:

Hi there thanks for the link ill have a look at your blog.Sending your positive vibes and thoughts.