Lupus Awareness Month!

Hey everyone!

I know there's a lot of people that are a part of this community who are newer to Lupus or just may not be aware of resources, or are just up here because someone they know has Lupus, but one of the greatest sites to sign up to receive e-mail updates from is Lupus Foundation of America ( www.lupus.org ).

I just thought that I would share, that in the e-mail that was sent out this morning, they were promoting an online card game, that is basically like trivia and has questions regarding Lupus from symptoms to how it can effect the body. Each time a level is completed, the National Board Chair's family will donate $1 to Lupus research. So it's a great way to help raise some money (without literally digging in to your own pockets), only takes a little bit of your time, and is extremely informative! The link to the game is http://www.knowlupus.org/

Happy Friday & Happy Lupus Awareness Month!!

I just played the card game. I learned more information about my disease. $1 will be donated whether you pass successfully or not for each of the three levels and you are able to go back and do the levels over again (thus improving score) and donating more money.

Took the test! Thanks for the information :)

You're welcome! Its a great way to have money donated just by increasing knowledge and awareness of the disease. And definitely incredibly informative!