Looking for a Rheumatologist in NJ

Does anyone know of a good Rheumatologist near Union, Somerset, Hunterdon counties ?

I have heard positive things about dr. Stotrch in Hillsborough, but his online reviews were not that terrific.
Kim

Thanks for your reply. Have you heard anything about Dr Meghid?

I go to dr. Meghid. Less then pleased.
Kim

Please let me know if either of u lovely folks find someone terrific! I am currently on a search myself.

Overlook opened an institute for rheumatology and autoimmune diseases. I tried to get an appointment with Dr. Kramer as a second opinion but he is not taking new patients. I was able to get an appointment with Jenny M. Cabas-Vargas, MD. The receptionist said that Dr. Vargas sees a lot of lupus patients. I was wondering if anyone heard about her.

Dr Gregory Rihacek in Somerset. Dr Rihacek diagnosed my Lupus in So Ca 20 yrs ago. I saw him for 7 yrs before he moved back to his home in NJ. He is a kind, considerate & very knowledgable Rheumatologist. He's very pt oriented & a wonderful teacher. I feel he was able to keep my complex disease in remission to allow me to work longer than I could have. I recommend him highly & would still be his pt if he was in So Ca.

I see Dr Rihacek as well. I live in Somerset.

He's a good listener and very nice. I've had at least 6 rheumatologists over 20 years, not counting the ones who treated me in the hospital (I've moved from SC to FL to NJ, so I kept having to find a new doctor) and Rihacek is the only one I would say nice things about.

OC GAL said:

Dr Gregory Rihacek in Somerset. Dr Rihacek diagnosed my Lupus in So Ca 20 yrs ago. I saw him for 7 yrs before he moved back to his home in NJ. He is a kind, considerate & very knowledgable Rheumatologist. He's very pt oriented & a wonderful teacher. I feel he was able to keep my complex disease in remission to allow me to work longer than I could have. I recommend him highly & would still be his pt if he was in So Ca.