Faith and Lupus

Such an awesome testimony !!!

I can say too, that LUPUS has brought me even closer to God.....I can not attend church as much as I would like to anymore.....now I am only able to attend once or twice a month, but I do read my Bible daily and pray throughout the day.....I could NOT even make it through one day without my God's help and the strength that He gives to me each and every day. PRAISE THE LORD !!! God bless all of you ! :)

There is a book that helped me a lot, When God Weeps, by Joni Eareckson Tada. I highly recommend it. She became a quadraplegic from an accident after she became a Christian. She discusses the question of why do Christians suffer.

thanks for suggestion- i put it on my wish list! as well as the other book suggested. I love to keep learning.

Latina said:

There is a book that helped me a lot, When God Weeps, by Joni Eareckson Tada. I highly recommend it. She became a quadraplegic from an accident after she became a Christian. She discusses the question of why do Christians suffer.

I really enjoy reading what you all have to share here. It touches my heart to know that faith is still strong and thriving in folks like myself. It has helped me put my conditions into perspective as far as the physical side. I still struggle with the emotions sometimes. I get impatient and have a hard time with letting go and letting God's will be done and not mine.

I've prayed for guidance in this area. I tend to get down on myself and impatient and that gets in the way of what God may need to have happen. But I'm learning with his help. I talk to God daily. I find I need that and can't count on that when I can't count on anything else to go right.

Perhaps we can also share prayer requests here as well????

What do you think?

Again, thanks for sharing and making this thread successful. I enjoy your feedback so much!

take care,

vicky

My apologies for not being on in a bit. I had a couple of ideas on things we could discuss prayer requests or even share things we could do to lift others up that may be new to the site or to Lupus itself. Just a thought. Let me know what you think.