Dear Grandbabies in heaven, I love you!

Dear Grandbabies in Heaven,

I love each of you so much. Your mommy tried to have you but she has Lupus. She didn’t know until recently about the Lupus. She is now being treated. I bet you are playing with Great Grandma, Margery, my mommy. I am certain Great Grandma died of Lupus, too. We didn’t know that she had it. But now I can picture you playing with Great Grandma and all of our family. I bet you met all of our pets. Good old Charlie, our huge black lab is probably barking at you and walking forwards and backwards.

I used to sleep in the closet with horrific flare ups. Charlie would open the closet door and bark and walk forward and backward as if to say, “Come on out and take me for a walk. You have slept too much!” Yes good old Charlie. He loved babies here on earth. Each time one of you was conceived, we would be in hope of having a grandbaby crawling on Charlie. Charlie would bark when we would tell him about each of you. When we lost each of you, Charlie would put his head in my lap as I sobbed hard. Now at least Charlie can play with all of you in a place where there are no tears or illness. Oh, I can’t wait to come and meet you all.

I love you all dearly,

God is with you of course.

Love Grammy

I have a baby in heaven and my youngest was trying his hardest to be lost and then to come early. we thankfully didn't let him. My heart goes out to your daughter is very difficult to deal with.

Thank you for sharing. I cannot imagine the pain, but many can.

Hello Bobbie,

I'm so sorry my friend at this moment in time for your worry and love for your family...my heart truly goes out to you my friend angel in clouds blowing a kiss emoticon((Hugs Terri)) xxx

http://www.allgraphics123.com/graphics/angel/angel72.gif

I just wanted to add something. when I lost my baby someone told me I didn't lose my baby they are back in life waiting until I am fully ready for them to live them more and cherish them more. It's really the only thing anyoneanyone ever said to me that helped me.

Thank you for sharing. Yes the Lord has His timing and we don't always understand .

i am so sorry for the loss of your grand babies! :frowning: i have lost 4 babies and its really hard… sometimes life doesnt seem fair but god has a plan and you just have to trust him. i have a tattoo for my babies that are angel wings with the saying “to beautiful for earth” hope things get better :slight_smile:

Oh my Britt, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to understand the pain. I am glad you trust in God. How nice to have the tattoo. And it's true: Too beautiful for earth. Thank you for sharing. My prayers for you.

Britt000 said:

i am so sorry for the loss of your grand babies! :-( i have lost 4 babies and its really hard... sometimes life doesnt seem fair but god has a plan and you just have to trust him. i have a tattoo for my babies that are angel wings with the saying "to beautiful for earth" hope things get better :-)

Again thank you for sharing. The pain is beyond what I can imagine. My prayers for you .

Taesra said:

I have a baby in heaven and my youngest was trying his hardest to be lost and then to come early. we thankfully didn't let him. My heart goes out to your daughter is very difficult to deal with.

Dear Bobbie,

My heart feels sad with you for your loss, but thankfully as believers, we do have hope of one day being reunited with those who have gone ahead of us. Just before my daddy died, he sat up in the bed and it was if a curtain had been rolled back so he could see heaven. He smiled and said, "look at all the children, there are children every where!" It impressed me in a new way how it is filled with babies who never had a chance to be born....how precious they are to God.

I know you are comforted on a daily basis, and it has caused others on the site to share their loss. Blessings on you sweet Bobbie,

Hugs,

Faye

Oh Faye! What a treasure! How awesome to hear your dad as he saw his eternity! Oh WOW! I am in tears! I will remember your story of your dad forever. Thank you so much for sharing! Oh I have had dreams of Jesus. It is so wonderful. Wow, just reading your story makes me feel so good.

I have learned to be a 'foster' grammy to two girls from our Wednesday night church class. They have two grandmas, but they love to spend time with me.

I know a paster and his wife down home who lost children. They said it's so much more painful when people will not talk about it or when people won't let them talk about it.

A bit off topic, but the first or second night I quit Tramadol, I was going through some major withdrawal pains. I had a dream or vision of a beautiful angel. She came up to me and I said, "Please, I am cranky and in pain, leave me alone." She floated over the top of me and was laying on top on me. She placed her hands on my head and prayed, "Father, please heal this child," It's so awesome when we have those experiences.

Faye said:

Dear Bobbie,

My heart feels sad with you for your loss, but thankfully as believers, we do have hope of one day being reunited with those who have gone ahead of us. Just before my daddy died, he sat up in the bed and it was if a curtain had been rolled back so he could see heaven. He smiled and said, "look at all the children, there are children every where!" It impressed me in a new way how it is filled with babies who never had a chance to be born....how precious they are to God.

I know you are comforted on a daily basis, and it has caused others on the site to share their loss. Blessings on you sweet Bobbie,

Hugs,

Faye