Another med to add to my "cocktail"

Saw my rheumy today. He (thankfully) agrees that I am dealing with Fibro as well as "inflammatory arthritis". He won't label my condition as Lupus officially, but we both know what he's thinking. He's pretty conservative, so he's not in a hurry to change my Plaquenil to another med, since some of those other ones have pretty serious side-effects. He thinks adding Lyrica with the Plaquenil and my anti-inflammatory will help get me feeling better. I sure hope so! What I really hope is that the Lyrica will help me get back to my walking. Right now, any type of exercise is very painful. My dr. wants to hear from me in a month to see how I'm responding to the lyrica.

I hope the lyrica works well for you the hardest thing for me has been the weight gain

I really hope i don’t gain more weight. I already have gained so much due to PCOS.

When i started taking it i took my dose divided i did not start gaining the weight till i started taking the whole dose at night the morning dose made me to foggy during the day.