Scalp

I know there was a previous discussion about head and scalp issues but thanks to my “lack of memory” I can’t remember what was said. My question to you all is has anyone experienced such a tender sensitive scalp that it hurts to brush your hair?? If so does anyone know what it is?? Or how to treat it??

Hello Queenie,

Head and scalp issues come from a variety of causes with Lupus...i've had the soreness in the past, then lumps develope on my head where itching won't stop, then white flakes coming out and my Dermo said it was my psoriasis with my DLE playing up...sometimes it can also be a flare.

Queenie it's a well known issue with Lupus patients... so i'd see either your dermo if your with one or your rheumo to try and get some answers.

There's 17 discussions on scalp sores Queenie and to read more click on discussions and to your left where it as "Forum Discussions" type in the search part below (Sore scalp) and 17 discussions will show and i hope that will help more besides members answering in due cause plus Thanks to "Ann" for adding one for you :)

Love Terri xxx

Thank you Ann and Tez for your replies. I did find the discussion and apparently even responded…loopy brain strikes again!!! :wink: you guys are great!!! Hope all is as well as can be. Thanks again!!

Hello Queenie,

Your welcome from we both and glad you was able to comment on the discussion besides it helping you.

Queenie i don't know if you've noticed but when my head was sore and i combed my hair when it was longer it caused more hair to come out? :)

Hello Queenie,

How you feeling my friend and have you seen anyone or are you trying to cope with the soreness.

All my love Terri xxx

Hey Tez,
Thanks for checking in on me…that is very sweet!! I am waiting because I have appt in a couple of weeks with rheumy. I just switched so this is only my second visit so we will see what she has to say. How goes it with u?? How r u making out?? Thanks again for inquiring :wink:

Hi Queenie,

Your welcome mate anytime and we're always here for you as you know that.

Well i wish you all the best with your 2nd appointment my new rheumo is great and straight to the point which i love.

Well my lungs are'nt much better Queenie and it keeps causing skin flare ups besides keep kicking my organs off and causing them to swell, i feel like i'm getting no break and i've just woken up at 5am with my right leg in a painful spasm so i'm up...the lots a nightmare mate.LOL and i mays well laugh and scream as i can't cry no more with the sjogren's as that used to give me relief a good old cry did.

You takecare and all my love :) xxx

Oh Tez that sounds awful!!! I say laugh scream do what you gotta do to get it out!!
What we wouldn’t do for a good nights sleep…ughhhh!! Do you live alone or do you have someone there to help you?? I sure hope you have some support. Get some rest. Talk to you soon :wink:

Hello Queenie,

I hope your feeling ok mate :)

I have my hubby ste Queenie we've been together 11yrs and married 7....there's no screaming or crying mate with me just a foul temper and he gets the lot but he supports me well and attends all my appointments with me.

Takecare and all my love Terri :) xxx

Queenie said:

Oh Tez that sounds awful!!! I say laugh scream do what you gotta do to get it out!!
What we wouldn't do for a good nights sleep....ughhhh!! Do you live alone or do you have someone there to help you?? I sure hope you have some support. Get some rest. Talk to you soon ;)

Hey Tez, I am sooo glad to hear you have a good support system. I am with you I don’t bother with sad I get mad. I to have a pretty foul temper :wink:
Take care u
Talk to u soon

Oh Queenie,

You have made me laugh mate.... my hubby as been through hell with me in 12yrs this June, if it's not been seizures it's been paralasis and doing everything for me...it's a good job he's a broad minded bloke and because i can't cry with my depression now besides my PMT building up he gets the crap from my mouth, it's a good job he knows i don't me it.

We seem to of a pair with our tempers and you know my saying if no one likes how i am they can

Gone through to much mate to be bothered what anyone things how i speak.

You takecare and all my love Terri xxx

Queenie said:

Hey Tez, I am sooo glad to hear you have a good support system. I am with you I don't bother with sad I get mad. I to have a pretty foul temper ;)
Take care u
Talk to u soon

Amen to that!!! Lol!!! :wink:
Your hubby sounds like a good man!!
I have taken the same kiss my a** approach and the people around me are dropping like flies which is ok because I have managed to weed out the useless ones. Life is too miserable and short for wasting time!! Don’t want to go six feet under thinking ya know I really wish I had said what I meant!! Lol
I don’t know how to attach cute and funny photos like you do…but if I did I would send one. The best I can do is :wink: xoxoxo

Dear Ann, I love it!!! Thanks for sharing. Sometimes it’s kinda fun to see what happens :wink:
I promise I am not as mean and callous as I sound…LOL!!! Although I am pretty grumpy :wink:
Hope all is as well as can be expected. Take care!!

Scalp
Yes I have frequent areas on the scalp that are very tender to touch . No idea why though. Sorry no answer , but not alone

oh my scalp hurts so much sometimes.I have 3 girls who want to play with my hair and i feel so bad because my scalp either hurts or im afraid to loss more hair

Thanks guys for the responses!! Sorry to hear you have the same issue…but nice to know its not just me and I am not crazy :wink: