Needing a pick me up

Hi everyone. This is my first post. I found this site by accident and so glad I did. My family doesn’t know what to do about lupus. They don’t understand that even when I look ok I’m not feeling great. My hubby tries to understand as best he can which I appreciate but I’d be nice to talk to people who know what I’m going thru. I’m trying to get disability in this lovely state of CA. I haven’t worked in a yr. lost my job about a yr ago bc I had too many sick days and while my dr was covering my days in the end my work could accommodate me

Welcome, Alejandra, you will find understanding and acceptance here. Best of luck with getting disability!

So glad you joined the group. You are not alone in the battle. It seems to be hard for some people to understand what we deal with. I have learned not to let that worry me anymore because stress is not good for us. My hubby is also great at trying to understand but it is a blessing to be able to vent or ask questions to people who are living the life we live daily. I live in Indiana and I am also on the disability path. It is a long process. I have not worked for 2 years now. I do hope you get yours. Feel free to chat anytime. Hugs and prayers to you :) Sandy