Lupus and Dystonia

Any of you have Lupus and Dystonia?

My sister have both (and Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Polyneuropathy, Myopathy and other disease)
She got one Botulinum Toxin injections, but she might have onther one because her muscles didn't work as they hope.

Any of you have have this problems or have taken this treatment?

Cheers from Chile!

Hi Chile,

I'm the same as Ann i don't have dystonia but i hope someones able to answer you on your question and you get the results you want.

All the best Terri xxx

Thank you Ann A.....
But I'm her Brother :)

Ann A. said:

I don't have dystonia but I just wanted to say what a great sister you are.

Thanks anyway Terri... we have found some lupies with Dystonia and they look fine with this Botox treatment.

Tez_20 said:

Hi Chile,

I'm the same as Ann i don't have dystonia but i hope someones able to answer you on your question and you get the results you want.

All the best Terri xxx

Oh no, please don't worry.
You don't have to give me excuses, it just just a mistake, and no mortal one :)

Ann A. said:

Sorry Chilie - Because of my cataracts I can't see the picture and I made a sexist assumption. Good for you brother.

Hi Chile,

I'm glad you've came across Lupus suffers with Dystonia and used Botox and if your sister is going to have it...i wish her well and i hope she's doing ok besides.

Terri xx

pinkycito said:

Thanks anyway Terri... we have found some lupies with Dystonia and they look fine with this Botox treatment.

Tez_20 said:

Hi Chile,

All the best Terri xxx

Thank u Ann, you're so sweet!

Ann A. said:

I wish I had a brother like you.

Yes, she got Botox at may 9th, and is working :)

She was in a wheelchair and now she is walking everyday more!!!
We are so happy with for her!!!!

Tez_20 said:

Hi Chile,

I'm glad you've came across Lupus suffers with Dystonia and used Botox and if your sister is going to have it...i wish her well and i hope she's doing ok besides.

Terri xx

pinkycito said:

Tez_20 said:

Hi Chile,

All the best Terri xxx

Hello Chile,

Well that's nice to know she had the Botox on the 9th and is doing fine having it, you sound dead pleased she's walking more now and good for her working with what she's gone through.

Love and support what you and your mom give goes such a long way....as Lupus suffers need solid support.

Good on you both. xxx

pinkycito said:

Yes, she got Botox at may 9th, and is working :)

She was in a wheelchair and now she is walking everyday more!!!
We are so happy with for her!!!!

Tez_20 said:

Hi Chile,

Terri xx

pinkycito said:

Tez_20 said:

Hi Chile,

All the best Terri xxx