I live in oregon

can some one tell me if they know of a good lupus doctor in oregon?

thanks i will check it out......purrs..catspaw1955

I live in Oregon,about 40 miles from Portland. I luv my rhumy…Dr.Lauren Kim. She is down off 23 and burnside in down town Portland. Right beside good Sam hospital…503-■■■■■■■■…

curious too .... I'm in the southern Oregon area

Can't help with a lupus doctor in Oregon unfortunately, but I could recommend some beautiful trout fishing rivers in the state. Beautiful country around Eugene. That alone would improve my health I believe.

Thomas Franklin

haha ... Umpqua River isn't too bad either :) Not sure if you can fish there, though?

thank you celeste, i will check her out......purrs..catspaw1955

celeste said:

I live in Oregon,about 40 miles from Portland. I luv my rhumy..Dr.Lauren Kim. She is down off 23 and burnside in down town Portland. Right beside good Sam hospital..503-413-7074..

wow i have not been trout fishing in 25yrs............ lots of good places here on the coast too................. purrs..catspaw1955

Thomas Franklin said:

Can't help with a lupus doctor in Oregon unfortunately, but I could recommend some beautiful trout fishing rivers in the state. Beautiful country around Eugene. That alone would improve my health I believe.

Thomas Franklin

Your welcome,I live in estacada,ore.The clackamas river runs through our town…good fishing and camping,however the pit fire will keep all that closed for the yr…I hope your not very far from Portland,I’m at least an hour from all my Drs,one way…you will really like Dr.Kim…good luck celeste

i used to live in estacada, about 25 yrs ago, it is a lovely little town, i used to go camping up at fish creek, great trout fishing......purrs..catspaw1955

celeste said:

Your welcome,I live in estacada,ore.The clackamas river runs through our town..good fishing and camping,however the pit fire will keep all that closed for the yr..I hope your not very far from Portland,I'm at least an hour from all my Drs,one way..you will really like Dr.Kim..good luck celeste

did anyone give you name for in Medford area? I also was told of someone in Ashland area but i will need to search for paperwork with that name on it if you like it.

Is there specific kind of doctor you prefer? like one that treats you as equal or rather have one that tells you what drugs to take and rarely if ever asks if you what kind of treatment you would prefer.

Some prefer men or women so helps to know as much as possible when referring. i been looking for one as well like i said. Since no negative references on this site i will state whom i have tried.

hope you have found one, also have you happen to locate on going support group by chance? thanks and good luck

yabby02 said:

curious too .... I'm in the southern Oregon area

OOh yes trout fishing in this area is some of best in world! fly fishers dream come true. Best is there is not a lot of others out there on the rivers or lakes etc. hope you start fishing again. Eugene area, hour to coast, hour to mountains and about hour up to Portland. plus you have the university there which my old pain doc taught at and he is still one of best doctors i have had!! He genuinely cared and included all your other doctors. Only doctor outside kaiser doctors who included all my other doctors. hope you do get out on the streams! something one can still due all RA stiff jointed etc, cold water numbs the pain!!

catspaw1955 said:

wow i have not been trout fishing in 25yrs............ lots of good places here on the coast too................. purrs..catspaw1955

Thomas Franklin said:

Thomas Franklin