How are you all feeling today?

Hello everyone! Just wanted to see how you're doing. hopefully well!

It's very hot and sticky where I live, so I've been keeping to my room (the only spot in my house that has AC, haha).

If you're not feeling well, I'll keep you in my prayers!

Thanks for those thoughts & wishes Lark.

Where I am it's T shirt weather & very sunny; right now it's perfect; but it will keep getting hotter till March 2013. Tyring to appreciate the mild temps now. Kaz

Hi Lark

Wonderful post and very thoughtful : )

It's Friday and its finally cooling off and raining here so hopefully a break in the drought. I have a break in my fatigue finally, so its a good day.

Trisha

Hi--my daughter's name is Lark! I am not feeling well today, though it seems to come and go with some moments much worse than others. It rained today and the rain has brought relief to my headache that was plaguing me for several days. At present, suffering from nausea, stomach issues, lethargy, and joint pain. Foggy head too. I have an appt with my GP. I still have no diagnosis as of yet and most of what is plaguing me is fear.

Omg, another Lark! Very cool :)

Good thing your headache is better, those are never fun. I'm sorry you're feeling icky in those other areas, though-I can definitely sympathize. I remember before I was diagnosed, no one seemed to know what was wrong with me and it was really scary. But don't let the fear hold you back, just know you'll be better, because you will be. <3

confusedbylupus said:

Hi--my daughter's name is Lark! I am not feeling well today, though it seems to come and go with some moments much worse than others. It rained today and the rain has brought relief to my headache that was plaguing me for several days. At present, suffering from nausea, stomach issues, lethargy, and joint pain. Foggy head too. I have an appt with my GP. I still have no diagnosis as of yet and most of what is plaguing me is fear.

A letup with fatigue is such a good feeling! It has actually just begun raining where I am too, I love it. :D

sunrisetrisha said:

Hi Lark

Wonderful post and very thoughtful : )

It's Friday and its finally cooling off and raining here so hopefully a break in the drought. I have a break in my fatigue finally, so its a good day.

Trisha

That must feel so good! That's along time for heat--hopefully it will let up a bit again.

I'm actually looking forward to the fall, it can't come soon enough. :)

Kaz said:

Thanks for those thoughts & wishes Lark.

Where I am it's T shirt weather & very sunny; right now it's perfect; but it will keep getting hotter till March 2013. Tyring to appreciate the mild temps now. Kaz

Thanks for caring! Hope you are well.
Its dark and stormy here. So ofcourse, im achy and swollen in my joints. Laying low and letting the kids play with their friends while I relax and watch tv.
Terry

Thank you so much!

I've been meaning to get to working out again, and this inspired me to.

Glad you're feeling better!

<3

Ann A. said:

Dear Lark,

Thank you so very much for asking. When I woke up this morning I was feeling old, achy, and draggy. Part of my problem was that on Wednesday no one else showed up for my 9:00am water aerobics class and so I got an hour of personal training. He pushed me to my limit and beyond. I did not think I could take any more today. But I went. And we had a substitute teacher who took it very easy on us. I was so grateful. I walked my mile on the treadmill (I hate the treadmill). When I was done, I realized that I was feeling much better. I actually put a dent in the work that has piled up on my desk. Now I am going out for dinner and coming home and going to sleep.

So my personal prayer today is a prayer of gratitude and thanksgiving. I too am offering intercessory prayer on behalf of those who are not feeling well. I believe in the power of prayer. And I am offering a special prayer for Lark. :-).

Oh man, my joints have been bugging me too recently! I definitely think that relaxing is a good thing to do, it certainly can't hurt. :) Hope you're feeling tip-top soon <3

TerryBlink said:

Thanks for caring! Hope you are well.
Its dark and stormy here. So ofcourse, im achy and swollen in my joints. Laying low and letting the kids play with their friends while I relax and watch tv.
Terry

thank you that is so kind and I will do the same as well for you, slightly cool today for a change we needed it, if lupus dont make you stay home when it is hot the gas prices will.