Flare Up Again

good morning everyone I hope ya ll are doing better than myself. Not that I honestly have good days anyways but atleast they are tolerable I guess I'm Having a flare up AGAIN! So frustrating..... I'm traveling tomorrow for my daughter n laws college graduation plus to see my beautiful Grandson and I don't have time to be this sick. It started last Sat so my Dr called me in a steroid pack. Do you ever get to feeling normal? I'm on 400 mg plaquenil plus flexeril and meloxicam. I ve only been on plaquenil about 2 months now I also have Fibro and Sjorens to go with my Lupus.
Thanks for Listening

I can only mention my own experience. After being sick for so long, I never thought I’d feel “normal” again. But I can honestly say I felt better than normal once the plaquenil kicked in at exactly 3 mos. After a year, I’ve just felt a little tired again in the afternoons after plying a sport. But it’s not even close to what I used to feel like. I also have sjogrens to go long with the lupus. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

I have good days and not so good days. I was diagnosed in 2012 with lupus sle, high blood pressure, raynauds and possible sjogrens. Once the plaquenil kicked in, there was a big difference. It also helped to get the right balance of meds to help me sleep at night. That sleep is very important! Before the medicine, I couldn't even make it to the grocery store on my own. Now, I can if I'm not flaring.

Gentle hugs!

Thank you for the encouragement I’m excited for the day I can say I felt good all day.

Glad to hear that you're starting to feel better, Michelle. Fingers crossed for many more good days for all of us!