30 Seconds of Bragging

I got a 49/50 on my most recent exam and a 60/60 on a presentation I gave today. I've been real "foggy" with things lately so I'm surprised I did so well. The stress of nursing school put me into a flare back in December and I will beat the flare and nursing school!

What's your latest good news brag?

Hello Ballerina,

Nice to hear the good marks you got "Congratulations" and come the future you succeed even more :)

I have nothing to brag about sorry, as i've had to much ailments giving me grief.

Hugs Terri xxx

Congratulations on your scores! I drove for the first time in almost 4 months

Trisha congratulations mate and i am so pleased for you but still keep taking it steady :)

Trisha said:

Hello Ann,

BEST OF LUCK and my fingers are crossed for you as you've worked so hard with your studying to get where you are :)

Ann A. said:

Congrats - i have two tests coming up. I hope I can celebrate too. Good for you.

Woohoo! That is great! When I finished school this last fall, something that helped my fog was a good daily vitamin as well as a supplement of folic acid. I had the same issues in beginning my last year, but the vitamin/ folic acid combo did seem to help that. As for the flare...stress and lupus are mysteries to me as to how they work. But do rest as much as you can. Way to go again! This is great!

Trisha! I'm so happy for you. Keep taking it a day at a time. Yay!

Tez_20 said:

Trisha congratulations mate and i am so pleased for you but still keep taking it steady :)

Trisha said:

Good luck!

Ann A. said:

Congrats - i have two tests coming up. I hope I can celebrate too. Good for you.

Super Job Ballerina,

I have been able to do some cooking. My husband didn't believe I knew how...it's been that long since I had done it :).

Tez_20, just getting back on here after a long break is a brag...so celebrate that achievement.

Good luck on your test, Ann. I had to leave school bcause I couldn't concentrate or finish anything...you are both Rock Stars!

Hugs to all,

DeAnne

Glad you've been able to cook a little! I hate cooking! I'd rather bake all that sweet stuff. :)

whathappensinvegas said:

Super Job Ballerina,

I have been able to do some cooking. My husband didn't believe I knew how...it's been that long since I had done it :).

Tez_20, just getting back on here after a long break is a brag...so celebrate that achievement.

Good luck on your test, Ann. I had to leave school bcause I couldn't concentrate or finish anything...you are both Rock Stars!

Hugs to all,

DeAnne

WAY TO GO BALLERINA!!!!!!!! HATS OFF TO YOU!!!!!

Hello Ballerina,

My hubby took the cooking days off me when i met him and i thought to myself carry on and after 11yrs he still does it mate. lol

Ballerina8876 said:

Glad you've been able to cook a little! I hate cooking! I'd rather bake all that sweet stuff. :)

whathappensinvegas said:

Super Job Ballerina,

Hugs to all,

DeAnne

DeAnne,

I am pleased you was upto doing some cooking and it does'nt hurt to shock the men at times freaked out smiley....plus i am pleased i'm able to be getting on more, your right about that :)

whathappensinvegas said:

Super Job Ballerina,

Hugs to all,

DeAnne

Hi Ballerina,

I love eating all of those sweet things! If I knew how to bake, I'd be big as a house.

But, we could open a restaurant together :)

Tez_20...every day I see you on here, especially right now, helps me believe that I will adapt. Yep, love shocking the husband!!!

Hugs,

DeAnne

Ballerina8876 said:

whathappensinvegas said:

Super Job Ballerina,

Hugs to all,

DeAnne

Hello DeAnne,

Lovely to hear off you and see you on mate...i'm coming on the sites between resting and jumping from one to the other.lol

Love ya mate :) xxx

I am SO glad that you are getting better. :)

DeAnne

Tez_20 said:

Hello DeAnne,

Lovely to hear off you and see you on mate...i'm coming on the sites between resting and jumping from one to the other.lol

DeAnne,

Thanks mate i wow get better but it's pointless moping about with the pain :)

Check out your discussion you added and what sjogren's involves also.

whathappensinvegas said:

DeAnne

Tez_20 said:

Hello DeAnne,

Oh, will do. I am sorry you are having a rough time. I do hope you get to an o.k. place, soon. I know it's tough and I can only imagine what living in that climate is like. I was in the Ohio River Valley for a time during the winter and I was miserable. Wish there was something I could do for you as you are always so good to everyone.

Love ya to pieces,

DeAnne

Tez_20 said:

DeAnne,

whathappensinvegas said:

DeAnne

Tez_20 said:

Hello DeAnne,

Oh bless you DeAnne,

Your one treasure of a friend and so loving and caring and at least you know what our weather's like...we've got snow here again :( unbelieveable.

whathappensinvegas said:

Oh, will do. I am sorry you are having a rough time. I do hope you get to an o.k. place, soon. I know it's tough and I can only imagine what living in that climate is like. I was in the Ohio River Valley for a time during the winter and I was miserable. Wish there was something I could do for you as you are always so good to everyone.

Love ya to pieces,

DeAnne

Tez_20 said:

DeAnne,

whathappensinvegas said:

DeAnne

Tez_20 said:

Hello DeAnne,

Great, you are doing very well! Try to relax so the flare will die down. I noticed with myself that sometimes when I am foggy, I am able to do things better, also. Can't quite figure that out.