New here and scared about Social Security Disability and winning (kinda long)

Hi! I have been diagnosed with Lupus SLE, Fibromyalgia, Autoimmune Disorder, since 2004. Also have degenerative disc disease. I have an attorney and lost the first round. Now in reconsideration phase and received a letter stating they needed more information and my lawyer is to give me whatever they are looking for. I had a primary doctor and rheumatologist, stopped seeing the rheumy because he wasn't doing anything for me except upping meds that didn't work. Lost a few jobs in 2013, did not have insurance and was unable to continue seeing my doctor.

I now have insurance since May and again all tests came back positive. I am also Bipolar. My psychiatrist was able to fill out that RFC (?) form, but my new primary can't do that or even a letter because he has so many patients and no time to do !letters and he felt bad about it. New rheumy won't write anything either until he has seen me for a year.

So my question is that is their any hope of winning my case without the forms? They have all past and current records, all notes. Bipolar portion I won without any problem. I may have a hearing this December. I am freaking out that I won't win, even though the Bipolar they had no probs with. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I need all the help I can get.

Emily