Grieving, what I personally learned

My Mother passed 2 years ago w/brain tumor, 3days after funeral I contracted

swine flu, was Positive in hospital,my son had it too. I walked out 2 years later

it brought on Lupus. I had to learn how to relive, not to stress, no wheat, certain

foods, which is only a few, no coffee, no tea, no caffeine, no tomatos, citris, etc

PLUS my son who is going on 17 is autistic, my sister in wheel chair w/ms

her 19 year old daughter in college , w/brain tumor, in orchestra, other 12 yr niece

diabetic wears pump, my Dad died heart attack age 36, Grandma Grandpa are gone.

Well how do you cope???? I needed a person to answer

the conversation. Her name was Kate, since of course Im a floral Designer by trade,

She had me gather all my magazines and cut pictures and get a huge poster board

and paste what made me happy about my Mother and my other loved ones. I left scratching

my head and said that was a waste of session. So, I decided to do it anyways, and after

all the cutting , pasting, and the beauty of my board, Im fixing to do another one, creating

is what I do, I also work from home, make and sell because I cant do flouresent lights, or

sun. This worked for me, but there is also scrapbooking, which my sister does. hopefully this helps some of you who asked for advice, I love you!! Love Rachel

YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET PERSON WITH A WONDERFUL SOUL & A BIG HUGE HEART! I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH YOU & WHAT WE GO THROUGH IN OUR LIVES, IN THE END, MAKES US STRONGER & BETTER PEOPLE~ YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THOSE WHO ARE AROUND U! MAY GOD BLESS YOU & UR FAMILY ALWAYS! LUV, XOXO SUZIE :0)