Got joint pain and fatigue? Like mints?

This doctor wrote me and asked if I'd like to try his mints hess invented. They seem to be helping folks with joint pain, but he wants feedback from more lupus patients.

All you need to do to get 2 free boxes of mints is take a few quick surveys. Here's the e mail he sent me. Yes it took me over a moth to write back ... but i just took the survey, so the offer is still good!

On Sep 28, 2013, at 9:00 PM, Stephen C. Roberts, MD wrote:

Hi Carla;

I’m writing to offer you a couple free bottles of a (natural/herbal) anti-inflammation product I’ve developed. The only ‘catch’ (there’s always a catch, right?) is that I’d like your feedback – via a series of short surveys. (So it’s a pretty modest catch.)

The product, “Joint Mints” (www.JointMints.com) is obviously intended for joint pain – mainly osteoarthritis – and it works quite well for that. But among the hundreds who’ve provided feedback there have been a few (six) with lupus, and eachreported substantially less joint pain and less fatigue within 21 days of starting Joint Mints.

I didn’t expect the product would help in lupus, but I’m encouraged by what I’ve seen. So to collect more information I’ve set up a dedicated ‘sample-survey’ program and I’m inviting your participation.

Assuming continued good results, then the next step is a formal clinical trial, maybe leading to a new treatment. I don’t expect my product offers anything close to a ‘cure’ for lupus, but if it can relieve pain and reduce fatigue then it might still be quite helpful.

If you’re interested, please visit the product page and then this link to learn more about the survey-sample offerhttp://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5NQ5XYR

Of course I’ll be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks and best wishes, Doctor Steve

Stephen C. Roberts, MD
Chief Executive

Carla, I think anything helpful is a great thing to run across, but I'm skeptical of how and where this doctor got your name and email from, much less knows about your diagnosis? I hope you don't mind me asking. I'm a bit wary of anything that smacks of being on somebody's mailing list that they are selling to others. Healthy paranoia if you want to call it that.

With that said, are the mint ingredients revealed? Some of us react to lots of things, even herbals. It can be true allergy, or contraindicated because of other treatments in use. We have to be really careful because of meds and other co-existent conditions. And for the record, I'm on the side of the fence that advocates lifestyle, real nutrition, natural "medicine" and the holistic practices as much as possible.

Thanks, and hugs!

Louise