Benlysta

I am happy to report that after 7 infusions, I have a bit more energy to get through my day without taking a nap or sleeping 1-2pm. Very expensive and I had to call my insurance company and demand help. They did. I still have to pay out of network but its better of not having it at all. It does cost a lot.
there are side affects, some we don’t want for sure. I suggest reading up on it, doing your homework and talking to your Dr. I’m able to have infusions through October and I started in May.

I am so glad you posted this I had my 2nd infusion last monday and I can tell some difference. The side effects this time were a little rough and lasted almost a week.

I hope we both continue to see improvement and little or no side effects.

Yeah! So happy to hear the good news! Keep us updated!

I hope the infusions continue to do you some good, PF and PB. Thank you for updating us!

What are the side effects? Glad to hear it is helping!

I had nausea and a headache and the fatigue was worst. I take my next treatment this wendsday. My fog has gotten much better and I dont hurt as much. The fatigue is still a problem.

Had infusion today and I also had those side affects but the stomach cramping is just as bad as the fatigue. I don’t know when I won’t need these but my follow appt is on the 15th. I shall see.

I took benlysta from last Nov.-May. Fatigue is a real problem for me, and lupus swelling in feet. The Dr was initially positive about bloodwork, but didn’t last. Each infusion drained my energy more and & got cellulitis in feet 4 times. Things taste funny, some stomach problems. Mostly the energy drain is my problem, I sleep a lot & lost muscle tone. Hope it helps you!