New to the group

Hello everyone,
I am new and looking to share experiences and information with all of the community. I can't wait to hear advise, and I look forward to learning from those who have shared their stories.
Best Luck,
Pinkie

I've come to love this group.. I hope you will like it as well... (((big huggss)))

Hi pinkie..love the name.

my son was homeschooled for most of highschool and we always had fun quoting the intro to the cartoon Pinkie and the Brain...i was pinkie, he was the brain. have you seen the show? this is the intro that Sam and I started many days with:

http://youtu.be/iJPFSNu_QNs

and this group loves you too tanya!

tanya said:

I've come to love this group.. I hope you will like it as well... (((big huggss)))

that's great!

Ann A. said:

My story for the night is a brain fog story. I have spent the entire day trying to get my taxes done. I can remember when this just took a couple of hours. The funniest part is that I need the sheet that totals my contributions to the church for 2011. The day it came, I stuck in the book I was reading. It seemed such a logical thing to do. The book was so important that I knew I would be able to find the sheet. And then I procrastinated on doing the taxes and moved on to other books. There are way too many of them in this house. BUT THE NEAT PART IS that I found $22 is a book called Nutritional Genomics. I need that $22. So tomorrow, I am going to look through more books. I might find enough to cover my underpayment of my state taxes. I want my brain back.

Hi! I am one of the members who has had Lupus SLE for almost 18 years. I have been through alot of feelings with this disease and have many different levels going on with it. I learned that beating myself up about it, depression, and guilt doesn't remove the disease. Therefore, I am doing positive things for myself to keep me going. I find that if I do the things that I like to do when I can that helps alot. I carry the guilt of how my diseases have affected my family, and the sense of worthlessness because my life has changed so much but I am changing my life a little at a time to remove all of that from my thinking. You will need a good support system which I am finding from my immediate family and from here. That is going to be very important. Not every day is going to be positive. You will have days where you don't want to get out of bed and the pain is too much but then that is when I reach out and the support really helps get through it. If you need anyone just reach out and we will be here. Have a blessed day.

Thanks so much for the laugh! I used to love that show. I can tell this is going to be a great group.

janice said:

Hi pinkie..love the name.

my son was homeschooled for most of highschool and we always had fun quoting the intro to the cartoon Pinkie and the Brain...i was pinkie, he was the brain. have you seen the show? this is the intro that Sam and I started many days with:

http://youtu.be/iJPFSNu_QNs

Pam,

It is nice to know that I am not alone in my feelings. Thank you for reaching out to me, and I extend my hand to you as well.

-Pinkcapybara

Pam said:

Hi! I am one of the members who has had Lupus SLE for almost 18 years. I have been through alot of feelings with this disease and have many different levels going on with it. I learned that beating myself up about it, depression, and guilt doesn't remove the disease. Therefore, I am doing positive things for myself to keep me going. I find that if I do the things that I like to do when I can that helps alot. I carry the guilt of how my diseases have affected my family, and the sense of worthlessness because my life has changed so much but I am changing my life a little at a time to remove all of that from my thinking. You will need a good support system which I am finding from my immediate family and from here. That is going to be very important. Not every day is going to be positive. You will have days where you don't want to get out of bed and the pain is too much but then that is when I reach out and the support really helps get through it. If you need anyone just reach out and we will be here. Have a blessed day.