My remy added Humira to my long list of meds

Like I really need more medications added to my list. Im starting to get so tired of taking pills. Even though its only once every two weeks I have to take the injections. Its just the thought of it.

Hi my new friend tanya...sorry to hear about new meds...I just hope it helps. My friends see all the meds I have to take and tell me its the meds that make me sick...wish that were true bc then i'd just stop taking them. I have never been on humera...please keep us posted about how it goes..when do you start?

I know how u feel. I take between 13 and 15 pills a day. It sucks!!! I dont like taking hands full of pills in the morning and in the evening. The injection thing would freak me out soooooo bad. Maybe if this works, you can get of some of the other meds. Thats a though I would hang on to and not let go.

@janice I know that feeling. My family tells me the same. "if u quiet taking all the meds u will feel much better" pah if I quite, I will be in the ER in a couple days... I missed a night dose the other night. For the frist time in month I missed one dose and payed for it dearly the next day....

I took injections for MS, daily and so EOD. It's not bad once you get the hang of it. The makers of Humira should have a program to send a nurse to your home to teach you how to inject yourself. Please go on their website and check. Also, I'm going to assume you have insurance to cover it, whoever your drug insurance is, prob will make you get it preauthorized and your doctors office should be familiar with the people to call to set up the nurse to come and train you. They bring sterile water injection in the same outfit and teach you and they usually have a auto injector that you put the needle in and just set against your skin and push the button to inject. They have really made it much easier to inject yourself over the years.

Hope this helps,

Hugs

Kimberly

well its been about 2 weeks since I started it, and I must say I can sleep without havent to take a narcotic. My joints are not constantly hurting.so maybe this is what I needed.
janice said:

Hi my new friend tanya...sorry to hear about new meds...I just hope it helps. My friends see all the meds I have to take and tell me its the meds that make me sick...wish that were true bc then i'd just stop taking them. I have never been on humera...please keep us posted about how it goes..when do you start?

Oh I know how it feels to miss a dose. I will never do that again. And to be honest I started the injection not to long ago and its been helping alot,( knock on wood)
sunshinespraypaint said:

I know how u feel. I take between 13 and 15 pills a day. It sucks!!! I dont like taking hands full of pills in the morning and in the evening. The injection thing would freak me out soooooo bad. Maybe if this works, you can get of some of the other meds. Thats a though I would hang on to and not let go.

@janice I know that feeling. My family tells me the same. "if u quiet taking all the meds u will feel much better" pah if I quite, I will be in the ER in a couple days... I missed a night dose the other night. For the frist time in month I missed one dose and payed for it dearly the next day....