Does anyone else get warts?

I noticed in the last couple of months that I have gotten warts on my lower right thigh and on my hand. They drive me crazy because I feel that people are looking at them. haha But it was really weird because one day I noticed that like five new warts had sprung up. I thought it was kind of weird, but since their a virus I wondered if it had to do with lupus. Anyone else have warts?

I have been wondering this myself. I have a patch of tiny warts on my shin. It might be 12~16 bumps. It’s a small kinda round cluster of white dots. They’re vascular because if I accidently shave one it bleeds forever. I also have a plantar wart on the bottom of my foot that I’ve had removed approx 5 times. The last 2 times they even used a laser. I think I’m stuck with that one. Good luck

http://www.scribd.com/doc/49713310/Attitude-of-Nurses-in-Government-Health-Institutions-Towards-Sickle-Cell-Persons

Hi KT,

These can easily be removed by your GP, not sure if they can give you anything for the virus or not, but worth an ask!

Hope this helps!

Hugs,

SK

Hello KT,

Thanks to our lovely old friend Lupus once again...it also cause warts, i get them onmy feet and the parm of my left hand and i rip at them till they're off and still grow back the same.

I've read about them and according to where they appear and what size...smaller ones can be burnt away and like SK mentioned your Doctor can remove them.

I don't think there's anything which Lupus does'nt cause.

Love Terri xxx

You know, I have gotten little ones on the palms of my hands since I was a kid. My paternal grandfather used to cut a potato in half and mumble something, bury the potato at night and they were gone in the morning.

Hi Susan,

Mind appeared when i was a teenager on my hand but the ones on my feet did'nt start till my raynauds kicked in.

Years ago here they used to get some cotton and constantley wrap it around them as tight as possible which stopped the blood flow and it used to cause them to fall off. xxx

SK said:

You know, I have gotten little ones on the palms of my hands since I was a kid. My paternal grandfather used to cut a potato in half and mumble something, bury the potato at night and they were gone in the morning.