Doctor tomorrow

So I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. It’s to find out the results of my blood work. I’m hoping for the best! :slight_smile: wish me luck everyone!,

good luck Tiffany! we are all with you

what did you find out??? I cant wait tyo hear how it went---good or bad or the most common doc's visit results which are ..."eh? "

They pretty, much told me that they don’t know what’s wrong with me. Just that my blood showed that I had a lot of inflammation. or that u might have fibro myalgia or however you say and pronounce it. :frowning: I was really hoping for some answers.

janice said:

what did you find out??? I cant wait tyo hear how it went—good or bad or the most common doc’s visit results which are …"eh? "

yeah...that sucks...but it has happened to every single one of us here. did they give you meds for inflammation?

No. they gave me celebrex in the beginning when they thought it was just carpal tunnel. It didn’t work very well. She did give me a week supply of cymbalta. And if that doesnt work then she gave me a perscription to tramadol. I

janice said:

yeah…that sucks…but it has happened to every single one of us here. did they give you meds for inflammation?

Idk about the cymbalta though. Its an anti depressant. I’m not depressed, just in pain! :frowning:

Tiffany89 said:

No. they gave me celebrex in the beginning when they thought it was just carpal tunnel. It didn’t work very well. She did give me a week supply of cymbalta. And if that doesnt work then she gave me a perscription to tramadol. I

janice said:

yeah…that sucks…but it has happened to every single one of us here. did they give you meds for inflammation?